Monday, March 17, 2008

A Review Of Recent News

an opportunity for me to make sarcastic cracks based on today's news headlines.

1.  Freak Accident Kills ABBA Drummer
Mamma Mia!  My my, who would have thought that the garden would be his Waterloo.  He's no dancing queen.   I guess he didnt see THE SIGN.  Nope, thats Ace Of Base, they played the same music as ABBA, just 20 years past the point when that type of scandinavian ridiculo-pop music was popular or even slightly relevant.  

2. Naked Man Runs Amok In Grocery Store
I don't really feel like this needs any commentary, but I don't think that'll stop me.  Produce anyone.  I really wish I could have come up with something better than that.  

3.  Puff Daddy's associate's linked with first Tupac Shooting
This isn't the shooting that killed Tupac, this is killing that made 2pac into 1pac, if you get my meaning.  (my meaning is allegedly, he lost a testicle in that shooting, thats my meaning.)  So, how do you feel about Biggie and Puffy if they ordered a hit on Tupac and really started the East Coast/West Coast rivalry, whats that...you still think puff daddy is a gigantic toolbox, yeah me too. 


No comments: