Monday, March 31, 2008

A Retraction

A few weeks ago I linked to an article that alleged that P. Diddy was involved in the first shooting of Tupac, the one that resulted in the song "Hit Em Up" and my poignant 1Pac joke. Well apparently the evidence was falsified. I'm really sorry Puff Daddy,I didn't mean to sully your sterling rep.


That being said,
this changes nothing about how I feel about Puff Daddy, it only helped to open my eyes. Puff Daddy could kill more people than Hitler, or he could cure cancer... I would still think he is a giant toolbox, all the time. I don't know what it is. I just do not like that guy.

So my original diss is retracted... replaced by this one.
Remember when Sean "Puffy" Combs wore that giant puffy jacket in that one video, then spent the rest of his career cashing in on the death of his "best friend." That was awesome.

No comments: