Monday, February 25, 2008

Men are From Mars Women are from Middle School

My wife is a teacher at a middle school and recently, amongst papers that she had collected, she found a highly informative chart written by one of her students. The chart goes into detail explaining body language and how it relates to boys. It offers an insightful look into the inner workings of the female (middle school) mind. It is printed here in it's entirety:


You know all those little signs and hints that guys give you? Ever wonder what they all mean? Well......

A kiss on the:
hand means friendship
nose means you're cute
cheek means I love you
neck means I want you
ear means just joking
lips w/ 2 eyes closed means I am in LOVE with you

When He says:
Anyways, that means don't get carried away
Thinking of you, it means I miss you!

But remember you give off signs too!!!!!!!!!!

Holding his hand means I like you
Squeezing it means I want to kiss you
Putting your head on his shoulder means comfort me
Putting your hands on his waist means Never let me go.

My eyes have been opened. I only wish all those girls that i had kissed on the ear over the years knew I was joking. If only they had the opportunity to view this informative chart. So much miscommunication would have been avoided. But now it's posted on the net, for all to read and digest. Today the sexes grow slightly nearer to truly understanding each other.


No comments: